Watch this video to learn how to start with TouchMe (or read below):
1. Сonnect TouchMe to your computer and notebook using the provided USB cable.
Note: If you don’t have a standard USB port you may need a Lightning, Micro USB or USB Type-C adaptor. You can get a really versatile 2 in 1 Micro USB and USB Type-C here.
2. With TouchMe already connected to your computer go to the apps to experiment with sound!
Find more synths at synth.playtronica.com.
TouchMe device works with iPhone and Android. You need a special adapter to connect the device to the phone:
- gеt Android adapter here;
- iPhone adapter will be available in Playtronica store soon.
Once you have your adaptor, follow these 3 simple steps :
- Connect your USB cable to your TouchMe;
- Connect your adaptor to the other end of the USB cable;
- Connect the adaptor to your phone.
Here are some apps that work with our devices :
Minimoog Model D
Here is an example of using Playtron with Koala sampler.
Do you want more hacks on how to use TouchMe? Then watch Playtronica tutorials!